- Two nights in a super-king ensuite room in the elegantly restored Vicarage Geraldine, located in the centre of the town
- Breakfast for two each morning at Barker's Foodstore and Eatery
- Complimentary voucher for a jar of Barker's Preserves
- Complimentary bottle of wine in your room fridge, and Port in the sitting room decanters
- Half-day "self-drive" tour with a local country guide, including a visit to an historic sheep and cattle station
Geraldine Gem. Our stay at the newly opened Vicarage was a real treat.It is centrally located and beautifully restored with careful detail reflecting it's past use.Our room was very quiet, warm, spotlessly clean and had a super comfy bed and pillows...Outstanding accommodation that has a...
Absolute Gem, had to book last minute due to weather. The building has been sympathetically restored to a very High standard with no expense spared, particularly love the wallpaper. Lovely touch with complimentary bottle of wine & token for a free jar of preserve from the adjacent famous...
Gosh, where do we start? We have travelled a lot and lived overseas, so can confidently say we have stayed at different types of accommodation over the years. Put quite simply, The Vicarage would be one of the best we have ever had the privilege to stay at. We loved reading the history with the...
J & R