- Two nights in a one-bedroom Moraine Luxury Villa (Villa Matariki or Villa Tautoru)
- Cooking demonstration for two with retreat chefs including lunch on your arrival day
- Fresh breakfast provisions each morning of your stay
- Wine cellar star-gazing experience in the on-site Pukaki Observatory (weather permitting)
- Four-course meal with nibbles for two and a bottle of NZ wine matched to the meal each evening
- A gourmet picnic lunch basket for two to enjoy on-site or on your departure day
Stunningly restored The Vicarage has been lovingly restored to its former glory and retains touches of it's former life as a Vicarage with rooms named after former Vicars of the Parish and some caricature's of those residents in one of the sitting rooms.This is luxury in the heart of...
The very best renovations travel into the past to prescribe the future. The Vicarage has been immaculately restored and with great reverence for its origins, so you have an immediate sense of permanence of calm despite knowing it has "Just" happened. It neatly squares the circle and...
A very special experience. The renovation is exceptional. We loved our stay.