- Two nights in a one-bedroom Moraine Luxury Villa (Villa Matariki or Villa Tautoru)
- Cooking demonstration for two with retreat chefs including lunch on your arrival day
- Fresh breakfast provisions each morning of your stay
- Wine cellar star-gazing experience in the on-site Pukaki Observatory (weather permitting)
- Four-course meal with nibbles for two and a bottle of NZ wine matched to the meal each evening
- A gourmet picnic lunch basket for two to enjoy on-site or on your departure day
A very special experience. The renovation is exceptional. We loved our stay.
The Vicarage is amazing - right up there with the best we have experienced Internationally. I cannot think of any thing you could do to enhance our experience. We will be spreading the word and encouraging friends and whanau to visit Geraldine and to stay at the Vicarage. We wish you every success.
Robyn from Auckland, Auckland
Geraldine Gem. Our stay at the newly opened Vicarage was a real treat.It is centrally located and beautifully restored with careful detail reflecting it's past use.Our room was very quiet, warm, spotlessly clean and had a super comfy bed and pillows...Outstanding accommodation that has a...