You will be picked up at either 9.00am or 1.00pm from the Vicarage, and visit an historic sheep, cattle and deer farm, explore glacial carved river valleys and native forest.
The price is $149 per person x 2 people minimum = $298. If you would like to ride back down the gradual valley tracks on mountain bikes please let us know so bikes & helmets can be organised for you. The cost of the bike hire is included. Allow 3-4 hours, light snack provided.
Phone 0800 425 772 or click on this button below to book your tour with the local tour operator
- Pick up and drop of at The Vicarage Geraldine in a comfortable four wheel drive vehicle
- You will drive on farm tracks up the river valleys in the high country behind Geraldine
- Enjoy a light snack while you savour this special high country environment
- Optional mountain bikes and helmets if you choose to bike back down one of the tracks
- 3 to 4 hour personalised tour with a knowledgeable local guide